Weather: Soooaked in sun...sweet as!
Temp: Some 7 lively degrees.
Todays Buzz: The Pharmacy chainstores (state monopoly) is about to launch sales of sex toys!
Unfortunately there were some last minute changes of tonights activities and therefore I shall now enjoy this evening in solitude and silence in front of the big square-shaped media (like a squarehead should)..
Well, it won't be quite as dull, but the nice, relaxed after work was cancelled by the other participant, so I'm just gonna jazz around in my flat, finish a painting I've been working on and maybe sip on a glass of red (add a baguette and I'm French?)..
Kind of nice, if it weren't for the fact that my social needs has rocketed lately, so a quiet evening at home...naaaah....
Luckily, a birthday party on the agenda tomorrow, coming to rescue me from my tower...
/Rapunsel
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar