I think that this is supposed to be sort of a photo-blog about stockholm and it's inhabitants' (myself included) everyday life in this beautiful city in the north.
This is for the friends I made during my travels and for anyone who is just curious about Stockholm.
Might turn into sort of a diary too. Stay tuned and you just might find out..

This is Kungsträdgården (Kings Garden) on one of the first warm, sunny days last year. When that happens there's a fight for a place in the sun..

This is the small park just outside my house, early spring last year. Wish it could look like that now...

My beloved flat. The first night at home I lit some candles and just enjoyed sitting in my sofa, being at home again!

Lisa threw a "welcome home"-dinner at her place a few days after I got home.
From the right - Lisa, Hanna, Tessa, Sara and Sara.

Me and Lisa while I still had a tan..

The only day of snow since I got back. Global warming killed it in a few hours, but me and my godson Svante managed to enjoy some of it...

I have taken up painting as a hobby since I got back. I invited Lisa to a painting night, and she was very focused..

Meanwhile, I took a break and enjoyed some wine in my favourite place - the couch!

Sara, the Pirate, turned 30, and we went out for drinks to warm up for her big party 2 weeks later.
Well, that's it for now.
Coming up - the famous Bagel...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar