Back home and I can only say it was the Swedish Midsummer defined. Except for the sun. It's supposed to be cold and rainy, but yesterday was anything but that.
We even finished the evening at the good old dansbana, with a DJ from 1930 and we probably scared one or two families while dancing away.
I won a limbo competition.
Still got it.

Christoffer, salad meister

Some of the good stuff

Saras smile and sara.

The first swim for me, but Niklas is experienced

Mike's gone fishing

Triple play

Marky mark and Justin

games is a compulsory thing on ME.
Of course I won, together with Christoffer.

I have a firm grip of Lisa.

Pleased with the set-up

Socialising

The Midsommarstång is the most important symbol. Originally it has to do with fertility I think and Mike likes his beer.
Now: second half Holland - Russia. Awesome regrouping activity that includes me, sofa, popcorn and diet coke. I'll sort my unhealthy self out some other day.
Easy as.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar