dam. I'm knackered, broken, stuffed...this has been a week to remember, that's for sure. Some people may not remember everything, but I certainly do.
We have explored and unveiled the romantic aura around the whole camping concept and I must say, despite the not so glamorous aspects of freezing/boiling in a tent, it really is all that. Cool neighbours, splendid weather, fucking awesome game against Greece and heaps of cold beer and Jaeger all contributed to a week that will be very dreamy in my book for years to come.
I'll also have a good story for the litte future buggers that'll be my grandkids - a mad afterparty with a Swedish legendary world champion. My, my. For some weird reason, that seems very distant at the moment, I had an early teenage crush on him. Very bisarr.
I managed to make good use of my love The Camera and find myself back with 696 pics and close to 0 disk space. For obvious reasons I won't be able to put them all here, but I'll try to locate an online album somewhere.
Over and out, hellish laundry going on..
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar